1. This card can be used by the holder as part or full payment directly at any MEATliquor restaurant in the UK mainland only. Please present this card when paying. This card cannot be used to pay tips or gratuities.
2. MEATliquor may refuse the sale of alcohol or any other item to a gift card holder at its sole discretion.
3. This card cannot be refunded or exchanged in part or as whole for cash or credit. No change will be given, though any balance may be applied to future purchases.
4. Lost or damaged gifts cards cannot be replaced. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted. Please treat this card as cash. MEATliquor cannot be held liable for balances of credit on any damaged, lost or stolen cards or any unauthorised use of this card.
5. This card will expire 12 months from date of purchase and any balance remaining on expiry will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
6. The minimum amount to activate this card is £10 and the maximum card limit is £250.
7. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
8. MEATliquor reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this service at any time.
MEATailer Limited (“MEATliquor”). Registered Address: 307 Linton House, 164-180 Union Street, London SE1 0LH, Registered No. 07555270. Customer Care: 0203 711 0101